We are currently NOT accepting used books at this time due
to COVID-19 concerns.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Used books donations are accepted by appointment only.
- Please do not drop off books without contact the Library Director, Jessica. To schedule a drop off time, please email her at email@example.com.
- We CANNOT accept sets of encyclopedias, magazines, newspapers, text books, or Reader’s Digest condensed books or other materials that smell of mold, mildew or are otherwise musty-smelling. This judgment is made at the discretion of library supervisors. Due to space constraints, we can only accept newer, gently used books that are suitable for our book sale events or possible inclusion in the library’s collection.
- We can only accept a maximum of two bags of books at a time within a two-week time period.
- Used books or other materials donated to the Torrington Library may be added to the library’s collection, offered for sale at our used book corner or our annual book sale. We regret that we cannot return books not added to the Library’s collection.