Using My Library
Let us help you!
We offer a variety of resources to make your library experiences easier and more convenient. To make the most of all we have to offer, we encourage you to take advantage of the following:
- Searching the Library Catalog for materials and titles you may be interested in;
- Borrow free eBooks and Audiobooks from our OverDrive service;
- Use our copy and fax machines;
- Borrow a book from another library through Interlibrary Loan;
- Borrow a Library Pass to a popular Connecticut attraction and receive discounts and/or free admission;
- Use our Public Internet computer and our Word Processors;
- Use our Microfilm Reader/Printer to view old newspaper articles;
- Look up tax form information;
- If you're a teacher, take advantage of our Teacher's Toolbox, which explains a variety of services we offer teachers!