February 1st — 28th / Ages Pre-K through Grade 6
We need your help to fill up our gooey, cheesy pizza with delicious toppings! Here’s what we need from you:
· Read your favorite books from the Torrington Library this February!
· Keep a log of the title, author and number of pages in each book on the back of this sheet.
· Every so often bring your log to the library (we recommend visiting the library with your log after every 100 pages read).
· For every 100 pages read, you will receive a “pizza topping”. Write your name on the topping and stick it to our extra large pizza near the Main Desk. The goal is to fill the pizza with toppings by reading thousands of pages this winter!
· Turn in your completed log by February 28th.
Whoever has the most “pizza toppings” will win a Pizza Party with Miss Jill and Miss Jeni! The Pizza Party will be on a day convenient for the winner, Miss Jill and Miss Jeni. The winner can bring three guests to their special Pizza Party!
Print a reading log by clicking here, or visit the Torrington Library!
All participants must read age appropriate books from the Torrington Library collection.
Comments are closed.
Attendance at juvenile programs is limited to children of the age group for which the program is intended and their caregivers.
12 Daycoeton Place
Torrington, CT 06790
Search our Site
10:00am-6:00pm - Monday, Tuesday, Friday
10:00am-8:00pm - Wednesday & Thursday
10:00am-3:00pm - Saturday
10:00am-1:00pm - Saturday July/August Only
The Children's Room closes 15 minutes before the rest of the library.
The public computers shut down 30 minutes before the rest of the library. Thank you!